RESOURCES & LINKS
DALLAS DWI DEFENSE LAWYERS
A Driving while intoxicated (DWI) charge is prosecuted aggressively in State of Texas. If you are found guilty of a DWI in Texas, you can get jail time, fines, and suspension of driver’s license. A DWI conviction can have a great deal of effect on your personal, professional, and financial life. It is extremely important to attain the help of the right professionals to defend your driving while intoxicated (DWI) case. The complications involved with Texas laws make it extremely important to have an experienced DWI defense lawyer representing you. With a combined experience of more than 45 years, our team of Dallas DWI defense lawyers is your ideal choice for a strong representation of your first, second, or multiple DWI offenses. Our attorneys offer a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your case in detail to determine the right course of action for protecting your rights and freedom. If you are a resident of Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, or Denton counties of Texas, contact us to strongly represent you for your DWI charge.
You can schedule a FREE CONSULTATION by calling 972.789.1664, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out the form on top of this page. We offer affordable DWI defense, have convenient installment plans, and accept all major credit cards.
DWI RESOURCES & LINKS
- Texas Supreme Court
- Texas Judicial Branch
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- City of Richardson Police Department
- City of Dallas Police Department
- City of Fort-Worth Police Department
- City of Plano Police Department
- City of Garland Police Department
- City of Irving Police Department
- City of Frisco Police Department
- Florida DUI Attorney - Florida DUI attorney and criminal lawyer Dell & Schaefer has represented thousands of clients in both DUI and criminal cases.
- Attorneys Directory